Sunday, January 09, 2005

Lord of the Rings deconstructed

Brilliant, scary satire - because the reason it works is that some people really think like this.

(Fortunately for the rest of us, those people are usually detected and institutionalized before they can do much harm. Those institutions collectively are referred to as academia and, while their existence is often criticized as a useless burden on society, really offer a humane alternative to manual labor for those intellectuals unable to function in the real world.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man,

Do you still check your e-mail account that is associated with this blog? I sent you an e-mail on Sunday evening.

Tom

5:20 PM  
Blogger Special Forces Alpha Geek said...

How cool - my first comment, and as far as I can tell, the first reader who doesn't already know me! Welcome, Tom.

Yes, I check the mail - but usually only when I post. Now that I know people are reading this, I'll have to read and post more often.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home