Saturday, March 05, 2005

My perspective on Lebanon

I really don't have anything to add to what's going on in Lebanon that hasn't been said - except to say that, of course, the proximate cause is the US engagement with the ME (pretty much accepted by everyone except the left wing loopys who contend that the Berlin Wall came down as the result of a termite infestation), and that of course, they're not out of the woods yet - this is the middle east, after all - but its a start.

With that said though - my goodness, but the women in the pro-democracy movement there are hot. Are they all that good looking, or did the photographers and editors only pick the cute ones?

1 Comments:

Blogger ChargeOfQuarters said...

A budy of mine is at the Embassy in Beirut; says it is pretty interesting over there, to say the least.

I found your blog today; I really enjoy it.

CQ

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home